أن تكون هنا الآن
أن تكون هنا الآن
this nigga can fly me into colombia, fuck me while slippin multiple ziploc bags of black tar heroin in my ass, then send me back to the united states and have me buss my asshole open on the president’s DOORSTEPS
L M F A O
Opening of Samsara (2011)
albums of 2013: CONFUSED? ARE WE CONFUSED? WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR EVERYONE TO BE ALL CONFUSED ALL AT ONCE?
1. Tory y Moi- Anything in Return: this album meant everything. all the confusion and indecision of love wrapped up in a package that looks uncool in 2013 but like i said, is everything.
2. MIA - MATANGI: never really cared about MIA until this album. its got hella beats and a message/commentary on the current state of affairs that’s just as dark as it is positive and uplifting.
3. DJ Rashad- Double Cup: for this, i have no words to serve it justice.
4. Blood Orange- Cupid Deluxe: PM DAWN 2013 with the white 80s vibe like steve winwood/peter gabriel (which is all monique everything). like anything in return, this album deals with love but in an oblique but very honest way while avoiding being intellectual about it; there are still feelings to be felt (WOO, I WAS SCARED THERE WASNT!). this album feels alive.
5. Kelela- Cut 4 Me: in many of the conversations ive had about this album people seem to half write it off as boring. but the beats knock and kelela is able to aptly translate the female experience for the layMAN, +1.
6. OPN - R+7: BEATS WITH SONIC COMPLEXITIES FO YO MIND. U NEVER HEARD A ZERBA BUMP SO HARD. VERY RARE.
7. prurient-through the window/vatican shadow-remember your black day: DARK BEATS/VIBES by DOM FERN.
8. Basic House- Oats: OBTUSE BEATS WITH A SCATTER BRAIN. dick tease tracks, noncommittal.
9. yeezus: not your best, ye.
10. NWTS: not take care but that new new.
EDIT SUBTEXT: thanks for the messages but i am well aware of the errors present and think they are charming and allow this to be more fun for me and as this is my personal tumblr, i think thats the point, yeah? so ledditbe.
my bish buff as shit